Sought after Prospect Heights neighborhood on a quiet cul-de-sac. Let your cares fade away while relaxing in your large, fully fenced backyard with a slate patio, garden area, artificial grass play area and your own Tiki Bar. Walk to Delaveaga Elementary School -the only school in the county that offers a dual-immersion language program. Santa Cruz County's most popular disc golf course and a majestic golf course are just around the corner. Miles of great biking & hiking trails thru Delaveaga Park to the top-of-the-world are a short bike ride away. Close to shopping, dining, beaches and easy hwy access. This sweet single-level home features many updates throughout & is priced to sell. So see it before it's gone.
Melody Russell of Keller Williams Realty
View Phone Number
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Range/Oven: Built-in Oven
- Cable/Satellite TV: Cable TV On Site
- Heating System: Fireplace Heating, Forced Air Heat, Gas Heating
- Roof: Composition Roof
- Garage: Attached Garage
- Parking: Guest Parking, Off Street Parking
- Patio: Deck(s)
- Porch/Deck: Deck(s)
- Alarm System: Security Fence
- Fireplace: Fireplace Heating, Gas Fireplace Starter, Wood Burning Fireplace
- Floors: Carpeting, Hardwood Floors, Slate Floors, Tile Flooring
- MLS Area: East Santa Cruz
- Fence: Fenced, Security Fence
- Water Utilities: Public Water Supply
© 2017 MLS Listings Inc. All rights reserved.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange program of the MLSListings™ MLS system. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than HomesAndLand.com are marked with the Internet Data
Exchange icon (a stylized house inside a circle) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers and listing agents.
Data updated daily.